Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cupcakes here we come


We are attempting to make cute little cupcakes from the book Hello, Cupcake, today for Ella's little birthday get together with a few of her closest friends tomorrow. We are trying to simplify the craziness of the girls all having their birthdays in less than 8 weeks.

We will do one big family birthday with grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, and then they can have a simpler, smaller celebration with just a few of their friends.

She has chosen to go paint pottery at Potter's Haven. I am excited about this, as I myself have been itching to go there. In fact I am planning our next girls night out there(if you are interested).

I posted the above picture which is a professional photo, straight from the cupcake book to show you what said cupcakes are intended to look like. Ours, I am quite sure, will be different!

1 comments:

cupcakefail said...

I was stalking that book something HARD a few months ago, but managed to leave with 4 books instead of 5 that day.
That said, I need to get it.
Those cupcakes are TOO CUTE!!!