Wednesday, July 15, 2009

10 Years Old

Can I really be the mom of a ten year old girl? Like it or not, today that is what I become. July 15, 1999 I met the most awesome little person. She came into this world with her little blonde cone head, weighing 7 lb 3 oz and 19 inches long. She arrived at 6:50 PM and totally changed my world. For the better! I love you Elevator!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ella's 10th Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahhhh. I need to meet this beautiful girl. :) Happy birthday Ella.

BKNRC said...

I love the slideshow Heather! So glad that I get to be a part of her beautiful life!!! Happy Birthday Ella!

saywinn said...

Ella is so amazing...and gorgeous! I just know that she, Summer and Maeve will hit it off together. I can't get over how much she looks like Corinne!!!


rubess - a chic rubs a lot...and is good at it.