Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Anger Management


Dear pregnant lady at Wal-Mart with your belly hanging out of your wife beater- Please stop smoking! Nothing makes me angrier than seeing a pregnant woman smoking AND then knowing what it does to that poor little baby that you have been blessed with!

Dear Costco- I hate your milk jugs! They suck. I spill more than I actually get into my bowl or cup. Who came up with that design? Did they even test it out to see if it worked? I understand that it makes them easier to stack, but it kind of defeats the purpose if people won't buy your milk because it sucks! And apparently I am not the only one who hates it:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/30/costco-sams-clubs-new-mil_n_109902.html

Dear Parents in the pick-up line- Stop cutting, follow the maps that have been sent out to pick up your kid! Or if you can't read them, go back to summer school so you can. I am about to get all up in your bidness if you pass the long freaking line of cars again so you can be first to pick your kid up. Seriously do you have any sense of right and wrong or are you just one of the entitled people who doesn't give a crappity dippity. You may now pick your kid up at the principal's office, because that is probably where they are, given YOUR propensity to follow rules. There is no hope for them!

Dear family- I am not the only one who can walk the five feet out into the garage to put the recycling away! I also would love it, if when you empty a box, can, jar etc of something, you would then take care of it, and not place it back for me to find later.

Thanks!

3 comments:

cupcakefail said...

TEARS...I don't know which one is funnier!!!

saywinn said...

OMG..I love your post. I may have to do a Sharri Version! (I saw a pregnant chick in a non-maternity tube top at the concert last night...drinking a giant can o' beer. )

mable - that is how Evan said "maybe" when he was 2!

Christy W said...

What is up with those jugs? I've never seen anything like that! It doesn't even look user friendly. I'm sure they work out spectacularly for toddlers especially.