Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Colorado 2009

We were gone last week on the most amazing Colorado trip. We had such a great time relaxing, feeding the chipmunks, boating, hiking, riding up the gondola in Keystone...only to do it again and again. We made it to Boulder where we watched a colorful street show and attended the Graduate school graduation. We caught up with friends! We ate A LOT! And if you were following my updates on Facebook, we FINALLY made it to the creperie! YUMMY! And never before have I wanted to pack up my family SO BAD and move there. I hope that at some point in our future it finally happens, but until then, we'll just keep vacationing in the best state ever!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Colorado-Summer-2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

cupcakefail said...

1. I am so glad you FINALLY made it to the creperie! hahahaha!
2. the girls, I never get over how much they ALL LOOK ALIKE!!!!
3. the family shots are great! Love the ones if the girls on the boat too!! :) What a great trip!