Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weight Watchers Update

I weighed in this morning and was down .6 pounds for a total of 11.4 pounds in 8 weeks. It's going slow, but it's GOING! Amazingly I baked this week. I made the most awesome lemon bars and I ate pizza and I made these. AF was here to boot. So my consensus is that I must have been eating WAY too much food before this whole WW thing. Now that I am eating in moderation, I am losing and I am doing it in a way that I can live with. Cause this girl loves her food!

My sister lost 3 pounds. Go Christy! I don't want to use her method though as she had the flu.

3 comments:

BKNRC said...

YIPPEE! That is GREAT!! And I am loving the fact that you are blogging so often. How fun! I need to take a cue from you and update my blog. UGH!

cupcakefail said...

Awesome! I'm down 2lbs, I guess having hormonal sweats every night is helping me...haha

Heather said...

Hey whatever it takes right?