Monday, March 9, 2009

Facebook "friend suggestions"

So sometimes it is just so hard to ignore the names of people that it suggests for you on the right. One name keeps popping up there. It is a girl that I could go without ever seeing again in my entire life and yet my curiosity is piqued to the point that I may just ask her to be my friend. Is that wrong? Of course it is, but still there she sits everytime I go to Facebook. AND then I wonder if my name is also staring her down. I kind of hope it is.

3 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Hey girl, I hope you don't mind me giving you and your blog a shout out in my post that goes up early Tuesday morning!

Love ya!

saywinn said...

OMG...LMFAO!!!

cupcakefail said...

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and YES, she does keep seeing you, if you keep seeing her!!!!!
Snort.cackle.snort.choke...