Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gag Me with a comb!

Not really although I was haunted by this comb this morning:

Not this exact one, but a very similar one. And trust me I don't want the thing anywhere near my mouth. Know what it is? Sorry there are no prizes for the correct answer besides self satisfaction and perhaps some sympathy for me, because I THINK the only way you'd know is if you too had also been blessed with lice in your home. I can't believe I just typed that...LICE IN MY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overuse of the exclamation mark is warranted. I consider myself a complete and total neat freak, cleanliness is next to Godliness kind of chick. How did this happen to *gasp* one of MY children? So although I washed all of our bedding yesterday, it is being done again this morning as the offensive little creatures were not discovered until this morning. I hope that this is the last you hear of this.

3 comments:

cupcakefail said...

that sucks!!! and that's the problem with having pretty, thick, clean hair!
Stupid little buggers!

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

i'm with you on being haunted by that comb. it actually made me want to hurl as it reminded me of when i had a flea comb for a long haired dog. i'm getting sick. =S

saywinn said...

Heather, that is the WORST!! You go get 'em, girl!!