Tuesday, November 4, 2008

There have been requests

For me to update since a few of you are sick of seeing that icky comb sitting at the top of the page. Since I love you (Sharri) I will oblige. But there are reasons why there have been no updates. The first being that the lice thing had me beyond freaked out. I turned into a mad, nit-picking, cleaning, spraying, laundering, vacuuming fool. I even went so far to become "THAT" mom and went up to the school to have a chat with the nurse and also Tara's teacher. Thank God for Tara's teacher. I think she was more freaked out than I was. I could tell as she immediately began scratching her head as I talked to her about our little problem.

So in the midst of my insaneness, I noticed that our 5+year old computer was running a tad bit slow. I am not great at backing things up. I hadn't backed my pics up since we moved in May. I requested a few days before the lice outbreak that J.R. pick me up a flash drive to save them to. So that Friday I was sad as I realized that our computer died and there sitting next to the computer all neatly in its package sat our new UNUSED flash drive. OOPS! I can't really blame that on anyone but myself. So we went out and got a new computer on Saturday. I am not even quite sure how the other computer worked it was so archaic compared to the newness of the one I now have. I have yet to get used to the 2000 inch screen. Well actually it's 24 inches but WHOA! And talk about picture distortion. I am glad it makes everyone look fat. Makes me feel better about myself.

So I have been lax about writing here. I have some great pictures to upload and hope to get them up in the next day or so.

1 comments:

saywinn said...

Okay, first let me say THANK YOU for honoring my request. I'm sorry that you are having computer woes, and that you have had to deal with those damn critters!

Second, I need to say... I totally have missed talking with you. I've been really overwhelmed at work and home. I'm praying that November will be much better than October. XOXOXOXO Wuv, Sharri