Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Entertainment Catastrophe Averted

I like to think that it was my big bad ass self that took care of it, but I think in all actuality it was a clerical error. I went to the school this morning and after saying who I was to the Entertainment Book Lady, she immediately apologized and said that Ella had been given my other two books. So I didn't even get to go postal in the school office. Bummer, because I was up for it today ;)

In other news, Coryn is at the peak of two-ness. She just got put back in bed and is happily singing in there at the moment. She threw a HUGE temper tantrum in the kitchen because I put her juice in the wrong colored cup! She literally was throwing herself all over the floor and even tried to climb the counter to put the green cup away by herself. Heaven help me. She obviously needed some alone time because she hasn't asked to come out yet.

I decided this morning that she doesn't get enough socialization, so I am going to be proactive about it and start a playgroup. I need to talk to someone at our church and see if I can host it there. I don't really want to do it in our home, but will if I have to. Coryn just needs to be around kids her age more often. I did this for her sisters so I owe it to her. I also think I am happier if I am planning something. So it will be good for both of us.

Well Little Miss is kicking the wall which is her way of asking to be let out.

0 comments: