Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good Friends

I love a chance to catch up with good friends. J.R. and I had the opportunity to catch up with several of these friends last night at Jill Mabie's surprise birthday party.

Jill is a longtime friend of both J.R. and I. She and Chuck went on a cruise with us back in 2003 that was "memorable" in many ways, probably the most exciting part was the fact that the ship exploded. That is a whole other story though.

We have raised our children together, with playgroups and parties, Jill and J.R. were boyfriend/girlfriend years ago in playground days. She broke up with him because he tried to hold her hand. She got over her boy aversion finally though ;) I always love seeing them and last night was no different. I wish our lives weren't so crazy and we could spend more time together. I love you two!




1 comments:

BKNRC said...

Cute pics!!
Happy birthday Jill!!!

Kristi :)