Monday, September 21, 2009

Ring Ring Ring, We are home!

Our home phone has rung many times today and I am sure that it has something to do with the fact that it is J.R.'s birthday. Small problem though, I can't find a phone. We have three of them, and they are all missing. None of them are ringing either, which means the ringers are turned off OR they are dead! So paging them is going to be ineffective.

I am however able to hear the answering machine go off when someone starts to leave a message, so if you need to call us, call my cell phone or leave a message.

I might not answer though because I am going on a big scavenger hunt, apparently, today.

Or I might be at Wal-Mart looking for a wall phone. Do they even still make those

*BTW The base in the kitchen still rings, hence how I know the phone keeps ringing.

1 comments:

Stesha said...

We lose our phones all the time! Even when we know where they are we don't use them:)

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha