Monday, September 8, 2008

Randomness

OK first of all at this very moment McCain and Palin are just minutes from my house and I am not there :( I seriously considered taking Coryn and standing in the rain to hear them, but figured Coryn might not appreciate that. But seriously with her pigtails and blue eyes and sweet smile...she is a politicians dream. I may be just a bit biased though. Ella really wanted to go too. Oh well I will have to watch the recaps on the news like everyone else that wasn't there. I really want this shirt but know that J.R. would make fun of me relentlessly if I actually ordered it:


Moving on...I finally finished Coryn's coming home from the hospital shadow box. Sometimes, something relatively close to a crafty side seeps out of me. I was pleased with how it turned out.


And here is the sweet girl herself:

0 comments: