Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Empty Promises

That is what I am all about, empty promises. I promise pictures and then I don't deliver. Oh well. If you know me at all, you know that I hate loading the pictures off my camera. I hate Photobucket even more. I am not quite sure what happened to that site. It used to be so easy and quick to use and now it just royally sucks. On to brighter things....

Ella got her ears pierced. We took her to Claires a week ago and amazingly the same girl that pierced Tara's ears was there. Her name is Tara too. She agreed to do Ella's at the same time with the other worker girl. Ella was so extremely nervous. I could tell she wanted to back out, but I encouraged her to follow through. I stood behind her holding her hand as she squeezed all the blood out of it. And this is the face I saw when I came around front after the piercing was done:

We'll definitely save that one for the wedding slide show ;)

We had a fairly good Labor Day weekend. Nothing too exciting. I did make this awesome fruit salad. I bought Kiwis for it and when I cut into them discovered they were yellow kiwis. Weird. I wanted green ones. The yellow ones just looked like they had gone bad even though they tasted exactly like green ones. The little sticker even called them yellow kiwis. The fruit salad was easy and yummy and quite pretty if I do say so myself:


Ella, Coryn and I went shopping yesterday and let Coryn pick out her birthday presents which I am hoping she'll forget about before her party. We were at Toys R Us and she picked out the cutest flip flops.

Her feet are so adorable. She was so excited to have shoes like her Sissies. She kept saying "shoes get". How could I not buy them for her. She is going to be so spoiled.

And just for good measure here is a picture of Ella and Tara and the rest of the family on their first day of school. They are loving it, their new friends and their most awesome teachers(I am seriously in love with them).


At least for today some promises have been fulfilled ;)

0 comments: