Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in Colorado

We had a fabulous time on our trip to Colorado for Christmas. Although the quarters were a bit tight, we all got along with relatively few kid battles and tattles. Although my camera bit the dust when Coryn threw it on the tile. That was about the only negative thing. We played games, went sledding, went to the movies, went to the Dillon Rec center to swim, shopped at the outlets and ate WAY too much food. It was perfect and Santa was even able to find us there to bring the kids their gifts. Here are three reasons why the new condo beats out the old one:




The view is just AMAZING. I mean it literally takes my breath away, well that and the cold.

And here is the silly picture of the fam:


I have some sledding pictures I'll share later after I steal them off my sisters camera. I am in the market for a new camera so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me in on the things you love and hate about yours. I am not sure how much I am willing to spend just yet. The broken camera was a Sony Cyber-Shot 8.1mp point and click. I am open to new things though.

1 comments:

BKNRC said...

Those are breathtaking views. What a great trip.
I LOVE the family shot. So cute!