Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Hits in our House

I was thinking about all of the things that my kids got this year(way too much once again) and decided that it might be nice to share what the big hits were for Christmas 2008. So without further ado:

The Melissa and Doug Pizza Party. Coryn LOVES this toy. She loves sorting the mushrooms, peppers and pepperonis and making us each our own special piece. She especially loves cutting the pizza.


Parents Pet Vet from Target. Another Coryn favorite. She loves opening and closing the little doors and putting the animals in their little compartments. I love that all of the pieces can be stored inside it.


The Whoonu game by Cranium. Big hit with the bigger girls. We have had a lot of fun playing this easy to learn game.


Much to my dismay this movie is hanging over my head even longer than it ever should have. It seems like Troy and Gabriella have been a part of our lives FOREVER! But alas the soundtrack to HSM3 is yet another hit.


Mario Party DS! Really any of the Marios have been a hit. This just happens to be our latest.


So what were the hits at your house?

1 comments:

BKNRC said...

That little pizza toy is adorable. I see that in Cooper's future!!

We all like Mario games here and we got Whoonu last spring and it is so fun.

We got the game "Pictureka" this Christmas and it is great. It is like a huge I-Spy game where you have to find things. A good family one as well.

My kids got lots of legs (mostly Star Wars ships) and they have been working with Bill on those. Both of the kids "big" sets were almost 1400 pieces. I think Bill may have posted photos of the progress on his facebook if you want to add him and check them out. JR might find it fun being a Star Wars geek like Bill. :)