Friday, March 5, 2010

Effort

So I have spent the last week trying to figure out my phone blogging. In an effort to get back into the swing of blogging, I started small with a word and photo of the day.

Day one was a picture of an empty laundry basket with the word being accomplished! Rarely are all of my baskets empty and I can't explain why, but I feel awesome when it happens and will walk by my laundry room and just gaze at the empty baskets. I'd take another picture, but it would be a lie as two have clothes in them again.

Day two(yesterday) was a picture of my friend and partner in crime, Teresa. We went on a hike yesterday while all 6 kids were at school. We hiked, slid and climbed our way through mud and deer crap! We joked about it being just as good as a high priced spa treatment. We found an old tree house and I had an awesome picture of her all muddy. I felt like a kid again when I would get lost in the woods for hours.

So I tell you this because I realized yesterday that the pictures weren't posting here. So I have spent yesterday and this morning trying to figure out why and in my effort I deleted the pictures. I think I have finally figured it out though...SO without further ado I will start on Day three today. You will just have to imagine the pictures from the first two days. I am going to try to do this through the entire month of March. Stop laughing at me, because I really am going to do it!

0 comments: