Sunday, July 8, 2007

Giving Blogging a try

I have been reading blogs for awhile now and decided what the heck. I can do that, not that anyone would probably be that interested in what I have to say, but it is a good place to keep a record of our lives. Let me introduce our family to you.

I am the mommy(Heather). I keep busy feeding, bathing, dressing, cleaning, organizing, driving, tending, laundering, and computering...not really a word, but I am going to use it. I stay at home but not in a literal sense since we are usually not at home. I was a teacher(5th grade) before I chose to do all the above things, but consider that in my past and honestly will probably never go back to teaching. At the young age of 34, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

J.R.- is my husband. He is a banker. He likes things a certain way and my way usually doesn't fall into that path which causes much frustration, but he loves me. I am a lucky lucky girl.

Ella- is our oldest. She is much like her father. I am sure I frustrate her too LOL!

Tara- is our middle child. She is a dreamer. Much like me. I think she probably frustrates Ella and J.R. as much as I do;)

Coryn- is the baby and a cute one might I add. Her personality is still emerging. But we all love and adore and dote on her way too much.

That sums up our family, although I will share more about each of us as we go along. Happy Reading and hopefully lots of happy writing:)

0 comments: