As a kid, my mom would make a pot of tapioca pudding a few times a month. It was considered a treat. She always divided it up between the four of us with my dad getting a man size serving. We would pick numbers to see who got to lick the bowl or spoon. The bowl was the better option. Today, warm tapioca pudding is the ultimate representative of comfort food for me. I rarely make it because my family all compare it to snot. And I really don't want to consume an entire pot all by myself(ok that's a total lie) but I shouldn't. Tonight was a thundery rainy night and I decided to treat myself. So good and warm. Just like my mom used to make.
Prime Big Deals
-
Today is day one of of Amazon’s 2 day Prime Big Deals. (click on any image
to see the items) If you’re into that, I created a few more shopping guides
f...
1 day ago
1 comments:
Yum. I will eat it with you!
Post a Comment