It is day one of Spring Break and the "I'm bored" comments have commenced. Which really is funny to me since the last three days have been jam packed with playdates, basketball, the rodeo, church, a family dinner at the inlaws and a swimming party last night. You'd think they could use a day "off". We didn't go anywhere until late this afternoon when I loaded everyone up to go to my parents house to look for wood for our firepit. Who could have ever known that would be the highlight of today. Now we just need some chocolate, Graham crackers and marshmallows and we are good to go.
The Backyard Project
-
I wrote this one year ago and wanted to share what we’ve been able to
change so far, here’s what I wrote last year, I’ll add an update below.. A
year ago...
3 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment