I have been noticing for months, the changes that are occurring in my daughter. So the following pictures should come as no shock to me. I am just not sure that I am completely ready to be the parent of a brooding pre-teen.
ETA: I should also probably note that she has taken my favorite plastic cup(I am so classy) and used it for her savings. She is going to be so much more mad when I make her give it back.
Prime Big Deals
-
Today is day one of of Amazon’s 2 day Prime Big Deals. (click on any image
to see the items) If you’re into that, I created a few more shopping guides
f...
22 hours ago
2 comments:
You know...we are taking 2 hamsters back to Petco this weekend. Once of them could be yours with cage and everything...
:)
Kristi, It is a good thing that she doesn't read my blog...otherwise I'd have to push the delete button on you ;)
Post a Comment