
Appetite for seduction: BK’s new fragrance - Fashion & Beauty - TODAYshow.com
I am hoping that this is meant as a joke gift. I have never walked into a BK and thought, I wish I could have that smell to take home with me. I think I would puke if I had to be around someone with that "cologne" on. Now I can see the gem in the product if it is placed in the same category as ugly fake teeth, fake poop, and other novelty type items. But Really?!?!
Prime Big Deals
-
Today is day one of of Amazon’s 2 day Prime Big Deals. (click on any image
to see the items) If you’re into that, I created a few more shopping guides
f...
21 hours ago
2 comments:
OMG no way!!! AHAHAHA
Ewww, I HATE that guy. That character just creeps me out!
Post a Comment